Special Donor Recognition
Our heartfelt thanks to those that have made it possible for us to offer assistance in meeting the medical needs of those within Cuba and El Salvador. Click on each name to be taken to their respective websites. These are business and professional donors during the last 12 months.
PLATINUM – over $10,000.
- St. Joseph’s Care Group Thunder Bay
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre (TBRHSC)
- City of Thunder Bay Home for the Aged
- Erb Transport
- Food for the Hungry – Saskatoon
GOLD – Between $5,000 and $10,000.
TITANIUM – Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Dryden District Hospital
- Fort William Clinic
- Nipigon District Memorial Hospital
- Lakehead Public School Board
- Wilson Memorial Hospital Marathon
- Geraldton General Hospital
- McCausland Memorial Hospital Terrace Bay
- Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
SILVER – Between $500 and $1,000
BRONZE – Under $500
Dozens of Canadians have given generously to the MEMO:Cuba project, requesting anonymity. Thank you so much for the invaluable contributions to this cause!